Sunday, March 8, 2009

MX Moab, Utah







Those of you who know my family know that my children are Motocross Racers. Yes, it's a stressful thing for a mom, especially a mom who want's to see the race and make sure her kids are OK, but also a mom who is a photographer who wants to get killer shots.

Well, the season opener was this weekend in Moab, Utah, which usually has awesome, warm, sunshiney weather. We, on the other hand, had snow, MUD, and MORE MUD. But, the race gods were with us and both Carson and Kenadie kept their bikes upright amid the slipping and sliding. Carson took a 16th place finish, out of 35 racers in the 250 Junior Class and Kenadie finished 2nd in the Powder Puff Class and brought home a huge trophy. Because of the mud, I couldn't get out on the track to get the killer shots I wanted, but I did capture a few to remember the day, and the MUD!

1 comment: