Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back to Reality...(sigh)




Hawaii was everything I had hoped it would be...beautiful, relaxing, and breathtaking. I was tempted to stay as I could have easily adapted to the Hawaiian's laid-back lifestyle and the wonderful climate. But alas, I'm back home to my own little corner of paradise and feel so blessed to have been able to see another way of life. The only drawback to a vacation is being so far behind when you get home. So I'm off to play catch up...with a smile and a suntan!

5 comments:

  1. SO jealous of your trip!! Looking forward to seeing some new sessions now that you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that first shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty jealous, especially since it's raining outside right now! Good to see that you got to take a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last shot! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete