Monday, June 29, 2009

Luke & Kodi









What a beautiful couple and a fun surprise Luke & Kodi were. I usually try to visit with each and every bride before their wedding day to get to know them so I have a feel for what they are looking for. Well, with Kodi being from Louisana, I didn't get that opportunity. So, you can imagine my amazement when the big day arrived and I finally got to meet her. SHE WAS GORGEOUS! Every photographer's dream bride. And then to top it off, her groom...well, he wasn't too shabby looking either! LOL In addition to being a beautiful couple, they were fun, easy going, and up for anything. They had such great family and friends and it was truly a treat to share in their special day. Congratulations Luke and Kodi. I wish you and your little princess all the happiness in the world.

1 comment: