Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just Horsing Around...



It doesn't get any funner than this. Britney desperately wanted a bridal portrait with her horse, but didn't want to ruin her beautiful gown. So, we just waited until after her wedding, when the grass was beautifully green, the water was running in the creek, and it didn't matter if we got horse slobber on her dress. I told her that slobber would photoshop off very nicely! LOL Probably easier than dry cleaning!

Anyway, we ended up with so many wonderful shots that I couldn't even pick a favorite. Good luck Britney, I'm leaving that job up to you.

7 comments:

  1. Love these, especially the second one with her veil blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images!! I love the creek in the background too. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, I love them so much - I can't wait to have the real prints!! Thanks so much for taking those awesome pictures for me. Love Britt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, these are AWESOME!!! I love the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete