Friday, September 11, 2009

Sean & Mayra [Southern Utah Engagement Photographer]





Meet Sean & Mayra...a gorgeous and fun couple who have plans to get married next year. I got to meet them at the beautiful Montelago Village in Lake Las Vegas for their engagement portrait session and we had a great time. There were so many different elements at this resort and we tried to use them ALL..fun textures, foliage, architecture, and water. We even wore blisters on poor Mayra's feet...so sorry.

I hadn't gotten to meet either of them before their session so you can imagine my elation when I finally got to see the couple I would be shooting. I LOVE it when they show up and look this HAAWWT, dress this well, and have smiles this awesome! You made my job easy. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment