Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deadline for Christmas Orders

It's the BUSY season!   I was worried that the slow economy would affect my busy season this year, but luckily, it is bigger and better than EVER..  I've been very blessed and THANK YOU all for your business.

However, as the holidays approach, so do last minute orders that I stress over trying to get them back in time.  Therefore, I'd like to give you all a heads up that all orders placed on or before DECEMBER 5TH will be guaranteed for Christmas.  Orders placed from December 5th-12th will incur a $50 rush fee to guarantee delivery before Christmas and orders placed after the 12th will be processed as quickly as possible, but cannot be guaranteed by Christmas.  So, GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW!

If you haven't ordered your Custom Christmas cards yet...NOW IS THE TIME!

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment