Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sean & Mayra | Utah Wedding Photographer

I had the wonderful privilege to travel to the exciting town of Pahrump, Nevada to photograph Sean & Mayra's wedding day.
 I was also blessed to have the wonderful Alecia Talbot of Alecia Dawn Photography as my second shooter, and she was AWESOME.  Weddings are so much easier with two photographers! 
Alecia I LOVE you.
Sean & Mayra had planned the most perfect wedding day.  Every detail was just stunning, but nothing compared to the bride and groom.  They were not only both absolutely gorgeous, but kind, gracious, and FUN!  I felt like I was part of the family.  I laughed...I cried...and I wanted to grab a guitar and join the Mariachi band.  It was that awesome!
Thanks so much Sean & Mayra for letting us be a part of your wonderful day.
Here are a few of the wonderful details.  I had the hardest time just picking a few. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment