Monday, September 27, 2010

A Tune Up

Yep, even photographers need a tune up once in a while, or a workshop, as the professionals call it.   They always inspire me to step out of my comfort zone, jump start the creative side of my brain, and to reaffirm the fact that I love what I do.  And, this workshop did all that. 
My head is spinning with new ideas and with fun and different ways to do old things.  I got to meet the fabulous Ali Hohn and learned her awesome lighting technique.  I also got to rub shoulders with some amazing photographers who also shared their knowledge and talent.  It was a long, exhausting day,
but so very rewarding.
I'd also like to thank the awesome Lori Jones for her fabulous props and wonderful set designs and the gorgeous models who volunteered their time in exchange for stunning photos.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day...








2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! It was great meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images!! Looks like you had fun and learned some stuff too - what a great combo!

    ReplyDelete