Monday, January 24, 2011

Anniston Jo & Parker

Anniston Jo has just turned the most wonderful age of six months.  And, her handsome big brother Parker  informed me that he is "fow"  or four, in cute little boy talk.  What a darling couple of kids they were.  Miss Anniston was very serious while Parker was full of ....well, fourness! 






And, I finally got to document the love hate relationship that siblings have for each other. 

Brother kisses sister...

Sister kisses brother...


Sister yanks on brother's ear, while brother is wondering what he did to deserve such behavior...


And finally, the LOOK..which means I'm sorry, I love you, but it may happen again!


I LOVE photographing children!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! These are some of the most adorable photos I've seen. So much personality in both kids. Makes me want to snuggle a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!! they are beautiful!! you did such a great job!! i really appreciate it!!! now just to decide which ones i have to have... um all of them!! thank you again!

    ReplyDelete