Thursday, June 30, 2011

Camden | Southern Utah Newborn Photographer

Little Camden was so dang cute...wide awake for most of his photo session, but absolutely darling.  At two weeks, most little guys are so sleepy.  I think he was so afraid he was going to miss out on something if he closed his eyes.  We did manage to get a few when he gave in for a few seconds.  I'm so glad, because he is pure cutness!

If you would like to schedule a portrait session for your new little one, please call before your baby is born.  I like to photograph them before they are two weeks old while they are still sleepy, bendy, and their skin is still perfect and smooth.  I try to help you chose a date that is close to the baby's due date, but leave a space open just in case they are a little late.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Laurie. I love the rich colors in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Laurie, these are very sweet. I love sleeping baby photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure doesn't look like a newborn with those wide open eyes and big smile! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, outstanding job! He is so alert and the first one is just precious...

    ReplyDelete