Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Anni Jo | Southern Utah Children Photographer

I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Anniston Jo, who is turning the awesome age of ONE!
Birthday's are so much fun, especially when you get to devour your very own birthday cake.  Anni Jo LOVED her cake and made a wonderful mess of it. 
She is absolutely darling and has the bluest, prettiest eyes I've ever seen.  I wished I could have gotten a few more smiles, but her gorgeous eyes twinkled whether she was smiling or not.
Happy Birthday cute girl!






12 comments:

  1. OMG! She is too precious and the shot with her upside down and her head on the ground.. do die for! I laughed so hard and have a great big smile on my face now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, that was my favorite shot of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The upside-down shot is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable baby! I love them all, but love the upside down shot!!! and those high tops... precious! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah upside down is the cutest thing ever! I can tell she is just full of personality. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! The one of her bending over is fabulous. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are too cute! I love the red, white & blue tutu. The upside down picture is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh these are great. Love her hair and that one of her on her head is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie these are just too fun. so colorful..what a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun are these! Love her outfits- the images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete