Thursday, February 9, 2012

Elder McAllister

I'm so proud of my neighbor Tanner for choosing to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I wondered for a minute or two if his free spirit would point him in a different direction.  I know, ye of little faith!  Right?  It was probably all those late night conversations when he would pop in while I was editing pictures.  Yep, while other young men his age were out causing havoc, he was hanging with his old neighbor lady learning how to put computers together, or how to make people look fat in Photoshop.  I teased him unmercifully and yet he kept coming back.   
The wonderful people of Leeds, England are in for such a treat.  They are so lucky to have a man of your hu....humi...humili....  humor!  Love you Tanner and may you be blessed on your journey.

7 comments: