Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Krisdie & Shailee | Utah High School Senior Photographer

Krisdie & Shailee are cousins and BFF's.  They do everything together...even get their senior portraits taken together.  They act more like sisters, but without the rivalry. 

I think it was Krisdie's mom, when booking the session, indicated they were kinda shy and it would be nice if they could do it together.  SHY?  Not!  They were outrageously funny, so very outgoing, and as you can tell both stinkin' gorgeous!  I laughed until I feared wetting myself.  At one point Shailee yelled "wait, wait, I've got to fix something," as I just got Krisdie posed and was ready to shoot.  Shailee walked over and patted Krisdie's non-existant belly and told her to suck it in.   You know how hard it is to keep your camera perfectly still when you are belly laughing?  But I managed. 

Thanks girls, I had a blast.  I hope you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment