Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet Traegan

The word "adoption" always stirs up a variety of wonderful feelings in my heart.  I have such a huge admiration for those who chose to better their child's life by allowing them to become a member of another wonderful, loving family and being raised by parents who were desperately hoping for a child to share their love with.   I know childbirth is a miracle, but when you think about the odds of being allowed the blessing of having one of those beautiful adopted children in your own family, that is truly a miracle indeed.  

Sweet Traegan is one of those blessings and is now part of a gorgeous family who absolutely adores him.  He has kind, sweet parents and the cutest big sister a guy could ever wish for.  What a lucky boy!

He was truly the sweetest little guy I've ever had the chance to photograph.  He was so good and cuddley and I really had to fight back the happy tears each time I could see the love and adoration in his mom and dad's eyes.  

Congratulations on your new family Traegan. 

1 comment: