Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been "horsing" around! | Utah Commercial Photographer

Yep, I've been horsing around. 

Meet Hollywood, the perfect, gorgeous equine specimen to model the new mane and tail accessories from SugaRein.  He was so patient and so appreciative of the carrots and apples we brought to woo him.  It brought back so many memories of when I used to hang out with my best friend Tonka, a beautiful buckskin Appaloosa.  Dang I miss those days.

The newest rage in bling for horses comes from SugaRein.  Mane and tail extensions in an array of vibrant irridescent colors.  Each piece is hand woven and clips in easily for repeated use.  What horse wouldn't want to outshine the competition by looking all "blinged" out with these gorgeous embellishments. 
Feel free to check out their website to see for yourself all the gorgeous colors available.


No comments:

Post a Comment