Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Michael & Jacqueline | Utah Wedding Photographer

I love it when a bride calls me and wants something "different". 
I LIVE for different!
I also love it when the bride is gorgeous and brings along her very handsome groom.  Can you see where this is going...yep...awesome bridal  images!
Thanks so much Michael and Jacqueline for giving me the chance to play and for being brave enough to let me try anything I wanted.  You guys were amazing and I could tell by the way you looked into each others eyes and couldn't stop smiling that you are indeed meant for each other. 
Congratulations and may happiness follow you forever!






2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY FREAKING GORGEOUSSSSS!!!!! I love the sunshine ones. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYA! so pretty! Jacque, LOVE your dress! and Laurie you did awesome! Only two more days! :)

    ReplyDelete