Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cody & Chelsea = Together Forever

Guess what Cody & Chelsea did on their first anniversary?  Yep, you got it.  They chose to be sealed forever in the St. George LDS Temple.  What a perfect day to do it too...09-10-11.  I bet they will never forget that date!
I was envited to attend their beautiful ceremony and I shed a few tears of joy for them.   Her mom and I share the common crying gene!  And, we're proud of it!  LOL
Thanks Cody and Chelsea for letting me share in your memorable day.


5 comments:

  1. That first image is just gorgeous with the white temple and their white clothing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. I love the emotion in these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to come visit you and get your expert help on that outdoor lighting. you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete