Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Taylor & Jessie | Utah Bridal Photographer

I have to say...Taylor and Jessie's Wedding day was "epic!"  Yes, I guess my new younger friends are telling me that "epic" has now replaced "awesome."  Well, there are not enough awesomely epic words to describe the details that went into this wonderfully planned day.  From a gorgeous bride and very handsome groom to the little details such as yellow cuff links, a beautiful custom hair piece for the bride, a floral purse-like bouquet, and everything in coordinating black, yellow, and white. 
Almost everything for the fun reception was hand-made.  From the playful tissue paper puffs and wire wrapped mason jars with candles hanging from the trees, the bread and scrumptous jam served as a special treat for guests, the many wonderful flavors of lemonade, and the quilts and pillows for guests to sit and enjoy a video of the happy couple.  It was a fantastic evening full of many wonderful friends and the joining of two incredible families. 
Congratulation Tay and Jess!  I hope the rays of happiness shine on your two forever and ever.  Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your "epic" day! 












7 comments:

  1. Love the shots with the building in the background - looks like a fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, beautiful, fun! I adore their wedding cake. You get to photograph the cutest, most fun couples ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these.. the lighting and posing are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wedding work!! Fantastic lighting, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness these are STUNNING! I love the design details in the yellow. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete