Thursday, August 27, 2009

Colin [High School Senior Photography]





Meet Colin, a fun loving, easy going, totally awesome high school senior.

Colin and his wicked-awesome baseball team are three time State Champions. He told me to brush up on my photoshop kills so I can add the fourth State Championship Ring when they secure the fourth title! Heck... I think that would be deserving of a re-shoot, don't you?

Colin, thanks for the fun. It was a pleasure to get to know you and I can't wait to see that other ring. Play hard!

5 comments:

  1. These are great Laurie! I'm sure Colin will love them. And you definitely need to re-shoot for that fourth ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The third and fourth are my favorite. :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE that last one! The green shirt against the orange background looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I especially like the outdoor shots! Very colorful and saturated. He has a cute dimple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice images. Lovin' the orange wall image.

    ReplyDelete