Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dope, Soap, & Hope...Everyone is a Teacher



I had a friend send me a link for an inspirational video this morning. The video was produced by a fellow photographer, Zach Arias, who had the wonderful opportunity, he says, of opening the door and finding God in the form of a soap salesman. This salesman was truly inspiring and gives hope to those who struggle.

You can find Zach's original blog post here
Zach Arias Blog

I was sincerely touched by how humble, motivated, and eager this salesman was to make his life better, to overcome his bad choices and to set goals and dreams to smile, move forward, and make something of his life.

I'm still amazed how knocking on this one door after having so many closed in his face, just might change his world.

Watch it and see if it inspires you. IT"S WORTH THE WAIT!

And yes...I couldn't help but buy some soap from him.

1 comment: