Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sharde [High School Senior Photography]




Let the fun begin! Sharde was my very first high school senior for this year. I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I LOVE love LOVE photographing seniors, and Sharde was not a disappointment. She showed up with the funnest hair color and the cutest curls ( thanks Julia!), and the coolest outfits. We got to try some fun things and had a great time.

I've got a whole slew of awesome seniors on the books for this fall and I can't wait to try out some fun new ideas that I've been thinking about all summer. WooHoo...I love my job!

4 comments:

  1. Those are great!! The first one is my fave. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! She's a beauty and your work is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very unique. That last one is very cool. I am sure she loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice images - she's very pretty so hard to go wrong with a cute model!

    ReplyDelete