Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jayda Ray | Utah Newborn Portrait Photographer

Jayda is the most darling, wide awake, little newborn that I've gotten to photograph.  Usually at two weeks they are still really sleepy.  She was so afraid she was going to miss out on something that she'd take a little tiny cat nap and then was wide awake again.  She didn't give in until she was snuggly squished in daddy's hands.  Believe it or not, I think she already has dad wrapped around her little finger. 
Can you tell that both mom and dad are so in love with her? 
I would be too.  She is absolutely precious.





10 comments:

  1. You got such a nice variety of looks here Laurie, beautiful newborn work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice newborn portraits. I love the family one at the top. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be in the minority, but I love the wide-awake newborn shots just as much as the sleepy ones. She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie
    Oh I so love these so. The family shot is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful newborn portraits! Love the family shot! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eyes open! She's beautiful and I too adore the family shot. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love eht first one with mom and dad- it's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete