Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sadie | Utah Children Photographer

Sadie is about to turn the most wonderful age of eight.  
She is very excited for her upcoming baptism and came to my studio to capture some images in her beautiful white dress.  Her favorite colors are blue and green, and I just happened to have a backdrop in those colors  that set her gorgeous dress off perfectly.  It just matched her eyes too.
Congratulations on your special day Sadie. 
You will most certainly look like an angel!





6 comments:

  1. 8 is a great age! She is a cutie! I love your backdrop choice too. It really does set her eyes off. Beautiful angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, what sweet captures! I hardly remember when my own girls were this age. These are sure to be a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images- I just love the connection you have with her in these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl. How will her mother decide? They are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable! And these images are just beautiful. You do such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww... precious little girl. COngrats to her!!

    ReplyDelete